Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. We are aware of that. Forecasts can change. We will be making a decision tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. As a taxidermist, wouldn't that make more work for you? Patching holes can't be fun!
  3. I can tell you this much, our intake temp at work went from 52 degrees yesterday morning to 72 yesterday afternoon. This morning it is back to 50 degrees. After two days of NE Friday and Saturday, you will see 41-43 degrees on the surface out to 200+
  4. I saw that after I posted. Thanks Suttontroller94. I got a hold of Dylan and the package will be shipped today!
  5. Are the guys that run this tournament on LOU? I would like to donate a Gambler Rigs prize pack to this tournament.
  6. After the East blown the other day, NW today, its going to be screwed up. Oh and another east blow Friday. You can guarantee its gonna be a challenging weekend of fishing. I would concentrate on the offshore waters......
  7. What brand is that wire?
  8. Sounds like water in your fuel.
  9. Looks like a tumor. You see those a lot on walleye. VHS is visible as a rash looking area on a fish. I have read that most times, VHS does not show external symptoms.
  10. I have two Anglers Pal Rod holders for sale. $10.00 for both and 7.50 shipping to the lower 48 only. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. I the kings are deep, you will not reach them with mono divers. ditch the mono and get wire or braid.
  12. Captains Cove has places to rent.
  13. I was wondering the same thing.
  14. Does the boat have a rail? You can find sturdy rail mount rod holders.
  15. Reel Stories - Nick Overacker. He is Lakebound88 on here.
  16. Missouri? that stinks. If you make it back this way and want to fish, let me know.
  17. Find where the 62 degree water intersects the bottom (50' on Saturday). Fish inside of that zone and outside of that zone. We bumped in and out between 45-55. Run riggers, cores, coppers, and divers from the bottom and up as high as you are seeing marks. Run smaller spoons in black and silvers and greens. Keep your speed around 2.2.
  18. It has a locked gate Pat. I'm not sure if they have a key or not.
  19. The other day, I was thinking about the ramp being closed (barricaded off with Jersey Barriers) at Sandy Creek along with Sandy Creek Marina. If there was a medical emergency on the water, I would have to meet the emergency responders all the way up at East Fork Marina. This is an issue that I think needs some attention. Sandy is more than likely not the only port with this issue right now.
  20. It does not look like the State Launch will be open at all this season. The docks are still submerged and the ramp is covered by logs.
  21. Sandy 7/16/17 Fished browns to try to find a LOC brown. Started off the morning in 50' with perfect temp and a great screen. We beat up the browns good until 9am but all were under 10lbs. We also found 6 kings mixed in with the browns. From 9 am - 11:30, we fished lakers and found they were very scattered from the constant changing winds. We pieced together a great late morning but the biggest laker we caught was 16 and change.
×
×
  • Create New...