Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. Ibay the lakers are usually east of Shipbuilders on the flats out in deeper water. When I had my boat on Ibay, I fished them 135' or deeper all season. This time of the year, I would find them all the way out to 220' on the bottom. Out of the Oak, I have heard reports of guys getting them good once they hit 70'.
  2. What port?
  3. I don't know if they would do well in the swamp. Don't they spawn on gravel?
  4. I think it is great what they are doing to for the wildlife and the marsh. My gripe it is only for the marsh. Make braddocks great again! Finish the wall with jetties and dredge the bay back to what it once was. Man screwed up the bay by regulating the lake levels. It should be fixed and made usable so the town / state can make revenue off of it. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Actually this one I have to disagree with you on Billy. Braddocks is nothing like it was twenty years ago for pike. There are decent numbers but not as good as the good old days. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Yup and they built jetties on both sides of the one channel.
  7. Have a heart trap and a garbage can full of water. Let them play sink or swim.
  8. Glad the rigs worked for you guys.
  9. I have been running the fishhawk X4 since the first year it came out. Zero issues and you do not have to deal with coated cable or wet rags to make it work better.
  10. Here is a photo I got last night from a friend of a friend. There is already a lot of sand pushed up onto the rocks. Where do they think this sand will end up on a Northeast blow? My guess would be right in the channel. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Where do you live? If you live in the Hilton area, I can show you. Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  12. Hopefully someone buys the marina and puts some money into it. It has tons of potential like Bald Eagle.
  13. There is a ton of sand on the lake side of that rock breakwall. They are going to have to do a TON of dredging to keep that from filling back in. IMO, if they do not put jetties in, it will continue to fill in. Have you ever dug in the sand?
  14. He is more than likely a busy man this evening!
  15. No motorboating? Darn.
  16. Webster Park on Lake Rd.
  17. Taking deposits and sending out contracts is misleading. Waiting until April 7th to notify people is just plain wrong.
  18. Scott, Rob, Matt, Billy, Me and a couple others will be the only boats you will see out front this year Jerry.
  19. Sorry but the number you dialed has been disconnected.............. I'm glad I saw the writing on the wall a couple years ago and made the move. I feel sorry for the guys he screwed over. Bailing on everyone just before the season. This should have been done months ago to give people time to find another option.
  20. Good luck Joe. He is more that likely still in Florida.
  21. Listen to 33Canuck. He knows a thing or two about hunting.
  22. I see a 42 second spoon in there. If you are moving to the Oak, you are going to need that one!
  23. Legacy, Silver Fox or I can take the money. We are on the board for the pen rearing project.
×
×
  • Create New...