Jump to content

GAMBLER

Professional
  • Posts

    9,908
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GAMBLER

  1. No crimps. Use the wire knot.
  2. Here is my favorites Mixed Veggies Froggy Glow Chicken Wing NBK Green Jeans UV Cant afford it
  3. They must have changed it today. When I looked this morning, it said they would be back in 2022.
  4. I would check back when your trip gets closer. With the inconsistent winds we have had all summer, it changes every day.
  5. FISH USA, or check with Rick at Krenzers to see if they have any in stock.
  6. Everything on my website is in stock ready to ship. Right now, every spin n glo rig color I stock is in stock (even my new colors for 2023 that I released early!). Cowbells have been tough to keep in stock in the Aluminum Series from Hammerhead. They sell out quickly and it takes a while to get restocked by Hammerhead.
  7. Anyone know if it’s a go this year? There website says they will be back and the dates are posted but I haven’t heard anything.
  8. You're welcome. I ship the same day as long as my day job doesn't screw that up!
  9. Thank You! I own Gambler Rigs. I do ship to Canada. Message me if you have any questions!
  10. Awesome mount Bill!
  11. Sorry guys, these sold in seconds.
  12. Congrats Keith, Tommy, Jeff and Mallory!
  13. You’re welcome Manny! Congrats on your finish! Tournaments are great learning experiences. Take what went wrong and and right and improve your game for next time!
  14. Congrats Jeremy. It’s awesome to see your daughter out there with you!
  15. Friday morning we started the morning off dropping the boat in at 100’ and trolling north. We found temp very deep in the inside and not much better offshore. We covered ton of water all day long without finding any consistent water. We had a great day landing 10 mature kings including the BFF winner at 26.03 (also a LOC fish). Saturday morning the game plan was to start in the mid waters and troll offshore. We dropped in at 300’ to a blank screen. We searched around for an hour before boating our first king (15lbs). We lost two good rips on divers and then nothing. We decided to checkout the inside since temps had changed in there. We got into 240’ and boated a 21 and change king. We worked that water for a while with two more good tips and both came unbuttoned. At 11:00 am, we decided to go to our plan D and hit the laker waters. We fished 150’ to target bigger on average lakers. After pulling a bunch of small lakers, we finally found a pack of better fish. We pulled two quick 15lbers in the last half hour to have a decent box. At weigh in, we finished 9th overall, we won BFF and we also won the 2 Fish challenge! A huge thank you to my crew, the tournament sponsors and the tournament organizers! Here is what worked for us: Familiar Bite meat Atommik UV Grinch meat rig Minion Purple UV meat rig Carbon 14 mag moonshine Stinger Stingray Angry Bird Gambler Rigs Alien regular Hammerhead Froggy Aluminum Cowbells.
  16. I have four spools of blood run sea flea for sale. $40.00 for all 4 or $12.00 each spool. I will ship at buyers expense or local pickup in Hilton NY.
  17. Another Sandy Creek Shootout is in the books. Tomahawk took the Sandy Creek Shootout trophy home this year! Escape took the 2 Fish Challenge and BIg Fish Friday honors. Congrats to all that placed! A big thank you to our sponsors and the organizers!
  18. Do they? I wouldn't be so sure they do. I know for a fact some small guys fly under the radar (I'm not sure about my competitors).
  19. updated as of Wednesday at 8:24pm. Remember, sign up cut off is tomorrow evening at 8pm.
  20. I have a great customer base and I'm not worried. I strive to be the best and this will not change that. Once my competitor sees how labor intensive they are, they might have second thoughts. I only carry lake trout gear now (discontinuing my walleye worm harness line) and all of my competitors do lake trout and salmon stuff. I can dedicate my time to one line and not get distracted by demand of the other side!
  21. I have to stay competitive on prices with my competitors. It's tough enough now that everyone and their brother is selling spin n glo rigs and now a competitor just purchased some of my death traps. More than likely I will have competition with those now......
  22. All I know is I pay 10% on product I sell for Gambler Rigs and it really chews away at profits. I have no idea where it actually goes. Knowing NY, they suck it dry for other things somehow.
  23. Excise tax is on fishing tackle, bow equipment, hunting equipment, gas, diesel, kerosene, coal, tanning, sports wagering, vape products, and a lot of other things.
×
×
  • Create New...