Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Pending Silverfoxcharters.net
  2. Btw, all stock hooks on my spoons are replaced with sharp hooks after purchase. Silverfoxcharters.net
  3. Btw, all stock hooks on my spoons are replaced with sharp hooks after purchase. Silverfoxcharters.net
  4. Btw, all stock hooks on my spoons are replaced with sharp hooks after purchase. Silverfoxcharters.net
  5. 2 divers per side is done a lot. Lots of rainbows are put in the boat with the high set. And yes, 2 numbers apart is good. I do 1&3 with mine. Silverfoxcharters.net
  6. 26 spoons. The middle row is super glow. $55+shipping Silverfoxcharters.net
  7. 20 spoons. Bottom row has silver cups, middle row has gold cups and top 2 have pink as shown. $50+shipping Silverfoxcharters.net
  8. 15 Mostly mags and a couple regular size. Front and back pics posted. 6 of them are super glows. $30+shipping Silverfoxcharters.net
  9. Silver Fox

    Pike

    Anywhere near shore around the bay or the islands. I've caught them all over from time to time. I wouldn't say their is 1 perfect spot, but if I did, maybe near the islands. Silverfoxcharters.net
  10. Sold, thank you. Silverfoxcharters.net
  11. Msg sent Silverfoxcharters.net
  12. Last lot, someone buy these puppies! Silverfoxcharters.net
  13. Sold thank you. Silverfoxcharters.net
  14. Did you go all the way out to the shoal or stop short? Silverfoxcharters.net
  15. I'm sorry they are sold. Silverfoxcharters.net
  16. Got it, I'll try to get them out today. Thank you Silverfoxcharters.net
  17. Ok great. Add $10 to ship. $70 total. You can send me a check or PayPal to [email protected] Silverfoxcharters.net
  18. These are front and back pictures. Still good? Silverfoxcharters.net
  19. 8" flashers $65+shipping Silverfoxcharters.net
  20. 10"&11" flashers $30+shipping Silverfoxcharters.net
  21. 13" flashers $30+shipping Silverfoxcharters.net
  22. 13" Flashers $30+shipping Silverfoxcharters.net
  23. It's too bad he's always busy...lol Silverfoxcharters.net
  24. Also the magma mounts I purchased in July for $58 on Amazon, BUT are now $68. I'm sure the price will move again. Also if anyone would like to see how mine is mounted so the water and blood flow out to the lake, let me know. My rig is in a barn in Webster. Silverfoxcharters.net
  25. Seriously? This has nothing to do with the topic! Thanks to whoever started this crap. Silverfoxcharters.net
×
×
  • Create New...