And I'll speak up for Sandy. Rob sends out an email about putting pens together and getting them in place many weeks before hand. We end up with a lot of volunteers. It's awesome to see. Rob has the program running almost flawlessly. Silverfoxcharters.net
Nobody controls the media? And I. Still waiting on an answer on how she is telling the truth. I'm just looking for some proof here unlike other dude on here that couldn't or won't answer my question. Silverfoxcharters.net
So I answer 2 questions and you answer zero. This is because I'm a stand up guy and will answer any question and you are a person that will hide behind their liberal beliefs and assume the judge is guilty just because Trump elected him. Good job, I nor 90% of the people reading this thread are not shocked and that's a bad look on you. Silverfoxcharters.net
Typical...I don't know. Your turn. How do you know she told the truth? I'd like a real answer this time. I've given you 2 so far. This should be good...lol Silverfoxcharters.net