Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Just come to the Rochester/Hamlin area and well supply you with as much drama as you want and I'll guarantee these mouths don't clam up when the camera is on!
  2. Agreed. Just going through the motions is boring, especially for small fish.
  3. Thaaaaats right!
  4. Lmbo!
  5. Bite me! I didn't start this!
  6. 80's and early 90's. On weekend derby mornings I remember counting up to 70 boats off Sandy Creek at any given time. Marina slips are 80% empty in early may now. We are not even remotely close to what it was.
  7. OK, this year is low, but compared to about 12-15 teams in other years their not doing too bad...
  8. They usually only get around 9 teams anyhow at any given tournament.
  9. Cause its about $30,000 a show to do I believe.
  10. Yeah, we've been modifying them for years.
  11. This rigger is in mint shape. No positive ion control. Extendable long boom, at least 200' of cable on wheel, new updated wire coming out of the rigger, single rod holder on the back and a high profile base included. 3 retrieval speeds and many other options. Great for a center rigger off the back. $450
  12. 3 covers that have had snaps added for extra hold around the rigger................$20/each plus shipping...SOLD
  13. 2 locks (older style) w/keys...........$30 plus shippping
  14. That's not a blow up doll, it was Felluca!
  15. Yeah, get one of those blow up pool floaties and your camera ready.
  16. Paul, you forgot the last word........SNAP!
  17. Our thoughts are with you Jason. Stay strong buddy
  18. How many miles?
  19. Also, not all fluorocarbon leaders are created equal. I used to use seguar on everything till I tried the bloodrun leader material. The bloodrun is the stiffest I've ever used and have stuck with it.
  20. I have a set with wire and slides with mono. Matt, its a medium action salmon rod, not a barbie pole. My rigger rods are 1101 9' light ugly sticks and haven't broken one in 30 years.
  21. I have mediums for my inside divers and my slides. They are the cats ass for the slides and do a very good jobs with my 107 fish hawk divers. I wouldn't be too concerned at all.
  22. Now that is a comment with insightful info for you guys!
×
×
  • Create New...