Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. I'll be out there a month earlier than that! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Holy crap we need to fish...... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. You get used to the line counters and I never heard of anyone not liking a high speed reel with mint drags. To each his own though. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. See, what did I tell ya! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Daiwa saltist lc30 Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Just do a search. This has been gone over a million times. Ford vs. Chevy will start soon. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. In Rochester they are outside of the browns and you do target them. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Its a donation to keep that site up and going so if someone wants to start a petition, they can. I think a donation is fine. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Yup the basin between Braddock's and Irondequoit bay should be great this spring. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. 13 it looks like. 1 R&R Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. I have 14 of them with no package, but never used. Maybe 1 or 2 were used, but that's it. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Hey, I know I'm not perfect and have probably done the same, but geesh! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Does this shock you that a topic can't get discussed properly or in any way close to the topic title? LolSent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. When they open the dam in mt morris the genny will come up a bunch. It happens every year. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. X2 also the red.Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. True that! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. I'm pretty sure its not 3-4' below normal march levels. Its about 4-6". Well be fine. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Geez I don't know, cause I'm a jerk? Any answer I give will be wrong. So I won't.Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Dude you seem to be acting desperate...... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. As per usual paul Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. I'm fairly certain your the only one laughing. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Your all for yourself rick! You don't give a rats ass about anyone! You should go to jail for what your thinkibf ! How dare you! Lmao! Some guys just like to be keyboard dicks....... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Just spray paint them black. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. A lot of guys fish Sandy and it would be great to see a few more faces. And he said pizza! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. And let's just say my boat would be on the bottom if my dad didn't catch the cracked seacock that the surveyer never saw. Lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...