Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Eeeeeeeasy Fk.....! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Exactly! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. 12 Spin Doctors 8". Most have never been used..............$90 shipped 40 regular size Stingers................$130 shipped 6 Raplala's & 2 Thundersticks.............$35 shipped Bombers are sold. 9 Pirate Joe's size 55's. Shinny black on both sides...............$45 shipped 12 Nk's & DW's regular size..............$40 shipped PENDING
  4. True that Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. I was hijacked! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Ummmmm I didn't write that last post of mine Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Here is discreet: after fishing, I figure out how much gas I used and split it up with everyone. THEN proceed to put said $ in my pocket! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. kidding me right? So I collect $20 a guy after we go do a little derby fishing and I'm illegal? That's impractical. Then 95% of guys are illegal on the lake. I can't believe you made that comment with a straight face, true or not. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. If your making a good chunk of change, that's not right. $25 a guys for gas and other b.s. then don't worry about it. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Nice place! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Customer service with cannon has been unbelievably good for me. They've sent many new caps for free and metal conversion kits for the low profile swivel bases at no charge. No shipping costs. Heck, about 15 years ago we had an issue with a rigger and they sent a new digitroll for free! Been lucky maybe.... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Unfortunately, if you put a log book at launches/marinas guys will lie because they don't want the "guy behind him" to know he got 2 fish for the day. Numbers would be inflated big time. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Add a couple Redd's apple ales and its heaven!Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Trust me, I've tried everything. Maybe its a defective air brush, don't know, but I'm done with it. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. I use 5-10# for powder paint, but not fun. Way to much over spray. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. What colors do you have? Can't find them on your site. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. I tried the air brush from t.j.'s and its nothing but a PITA. Can't get creative at all. Too much over spray. I'll give you mine cheap Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Use the torch for painting then when done with a bunch of spoons, put them in the toaster oven for 10 min to finich the hardening process. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. And I'll buy my chicken liver from the highest bidding supermarket..... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. I am sooooooooo bringing a lantern sponsored by Coleman.! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. I'm in for an all nighter! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Agreed Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. I loved the "all the eggs in one basket" quote about adding more pen fish. Don't they have all their "eggs in one basket" with only having the one hatchery for lake ontario.? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. The returns on these pen salmon are better than any other stocking method, so please get involved any way you can. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...