Jump to content

Silver Fox

Professional
  • Posts

    4,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Silver Fox

  1. Hey jim, lots of bass, pickeral and gills on camera. Pickeral are active, but the gills are being very lethargic. A little warm weather won't hurt. I'm ready for after dark crappie when you hear something. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. Yeah, looks like I'm going this weekend to catch the fever. I'll give ya a ring Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. Just got a 8" nils this year and have never seen a hand auger cut so effortlessly. Did 16+" on honeoye Sunday with not a lot of effort. I've had a laser and its not even close. Nils is pricey though, but your loaded, so go for it! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. Next your gonna tell me u don't like hoho's right? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. Kidding me right? That can't be true, is it? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. In a restroom with only hot air dryers and no paper towels, their are garbage cans? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. Just came back from the meeting. I was disappointed at the turnout. Around 2/3 full and last year was standing room only. I'll let someone else chime in on the meeting details.
  8. Is a "secret weapon rig" not so secret? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. X2. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. Can you believe that I didn't even get an invite? That epic "bend over and grab your ankles" event has the same 5-8 minions in it. People thought I went overboard last year but some of them same people are now on my side! You had to bring it up didn't you.. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. That searay is a very well kept boat. We are in the same port Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. The first I heard of it was about 5 years ago at Keating's seminar and I've been around this lake for 30. What the heck do I know, I'm a Grinch! Lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. Lmbo! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Bite me to all!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Wow Matt, couldn't say it better myself. Agree 100%. I remember mentioning something about how lucky guys were to have this site and got whacked by someone! And yes I tried the swr a couple times and it never moved. And yes I used to use 12# mono all the time, but with how good fluorocarbon works, why in the hell would you even take a chance on 12# mainline. And yes, he does push product and I wouldn't use a Howie fly if it was only $1. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Holy crap, this is why I get grumpy! Just do a search, this has been gone over a million times on this site....... Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Anyone that knows me well, would probably agree that I'm just like Ray Romano on Everybody loves Raymond, but with white hair.lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. Isn't he dead? Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. Tank made his find 17 days ago and the topic just keeps rolling along.....lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Yes, so I wouldn't do it if I were you. Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. I don't see a dress!...lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Just google it Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. I'm not real sure how it can kill the action at all. Your talking having it about 200' from the lure.......no way Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. No, that's Jerry's van. To open the back door you need to bang on it 3 times, turn the mirror 1/2 turn and pull handle at the same time....lol Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  25. Jerry!!!!!!!!! Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...