Jump to content

dpiazza22

Members
  • Posts

    881
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dpiazza22

  1. make me an offer or trade glass on linecounter missing
  2. greece but I dont mind shipping
  3. works as it should $120 for the pair 25lb mono backing with 20lb floro leader
  4. yes that works, message me for the address
  5. yeah that's fine, shoot me a message on here and we will set up a time
  6. the two classic XTs are left, I'll do 90 for them
  7. I'll do 200 for all 4 no less
  8. $55 each and they are yours
  9. okuma XT and classic pro Shakespeare wilderness series line counter pretty sure its 25lb mono $60 each pick up in greece
  10. 4x4 base $60
  11. price drop to $40!
  12. what do you have for sale before I give my money to ebay or Amazon... looking for Coldwater Takotas Saltist send me a message and let me know, I'll pay shipping if you are too far from Greece
  13. just like the title says, 100 bucks will ship if you pay the ride
  14. $75 https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/type/sonar-transducers/hst-dfsbl/?gclid=CjwKCAjwscDpBRBnEiwAnQ0HQE3rxvNbsjf-TVTite2uIyu8HCZzhx0NRzDDeBc2LnZnnIK8EYtGmBoCHCEQAvD_BwE
  15. $15 each
  16. $15 bucks each
  17. $50
  18. how about $100 for 2 of the cannon rod holders?
  19. make me a cash offer or trades I would be looking for are special mate box rod holders good leadcore combos
  20. sold
×
×
  • Create New...