Jump to content

zach

Members
  • Posts

    1,586
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by zach

  1. And if Ur vmc aren't sharp outta the box, u didn't order the conecuts Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  2. I once had a well know musky guide tell me he doesn't sharpen his hooks bc they will tear a hole in the fish making it easier for the hook to come out, first and only time I ever heard that. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  3. I like sharp hooks, vmc conecuts is what I settled on after trying em all. No matter what, a nice file either a normal flat one or the two round ones put together. Leo lures makes a great one that easy to use. I can't afford the owner hooks and gamies doesn't make hooks in some of the larger sizes we need. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  4. I did some work for Roger at h20 and he sent me his whole line up of baits. I tries that jerkbait and lost 3 fish on it first day at cassadaga and put it down. I don't know much but I believe the fat body kept me from hooking up. Good luck and hope she treats u betterSent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  5. And to Bob also Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  6. Congratulations to Chad this year on his monster fish Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  7. That is great considering some of the beautiful fish our members have got there Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  8. Had to say it, banjo minnow Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  9. Anyone else here wish they had access to big suckers ? Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  10. I thought I was going to see a video of the master fisherman himself, Ole blue eyes. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  11. Good boys! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  12. Ed craig was out there today n he has a big boat so ibwould believe your fine. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  13. They r out there but one hit every four to five days is the norm. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  14. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  15. Turning Rich Clarke into a Baker Bait guy also! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  16. Bty, 7.5" Baker Bait. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  17. Getting skunked is the norm. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  18. And just remember, I was the one who wanted this club the baddest!!!! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  19. I am going to pay 10 bux extra to fish this tournament and come out a 70 bux ahead if I don't donate 2 baits..... I don't feel the people that do donations get any sorta credit for it so I feel ihave to wash my hands of it. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  20. Thank you for posting this Ronix, idk how many more raffle tables I am gonna throw down on anymore, the club never got me the award I was promised for being the "so called man of the year" among other things so I am feeling i have done more than enough so far. It's also one of the reasons I haven't renewed my membership. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  21. 52x26 Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  22. Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  23. Anyone going down ?? Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
  24. Anyone going? I have spoke with a few who arent. Weather looks good for saturday so we can plan that cookout n raffle. With Ronix and Solgrande not there, I may stand a chance in this one, now if I could just have Blueeyes stay at home with dad responsibilities. ........... then I'd stand a real chance!! Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app
×
×
  • Create New...