How much backing for leadcore

Just looking for some advice. I bought 10 magna 30 reels and 2 45 reels. I’m looking to spool them with tuf line 27 lbs leadcore and i have 30 lbs power pro braid as backer. My question is how much backer to I put on of the power pro? I’m going to do (2) 10 color on the 45’s, (2) 8 color on 30’s, (2)  7 color, (2) 6 color, (2) 5 color and (2) 4 color. I’m also going to run seaguar fluorocarbon as the leader. What size swivels do you recommend and also do you run the double uniknot connection all the line or should i use small barrel swivels? Thank you guys in advance! 

I use 50# stainless VMC swivels (size 10) for most of my connections on leadcore, copper and steel.  Size 12 (40#) are also good.   These are both very small and go through guides easily. Leadcore plays nice with knots so I wouldnt hesitate to go that route either.

21 hours ago, Burdzy12 said:

Just looking for some advice. I bought 10 magna 30 reels and 2 45 reels. I’m looking to spool them with tuf line 27 lbs leadcore and i have 30 lbs power pro braid as backer. My question is how much backer to I put on of the power pro? I’m going to do (2) 10 color on the 45’s, (2) 8 color on 30’s, (2)  7 color, (2) 6 color, (2) 5 color and (2) 4 color. I’m also going to run seaguar fluorocarbon as the leader. What size swivels do you recommend and also do you run the double uniknot connection all the line or should i use small barrel swivels? Thank you guys in advance!