Sold / Closed 2003 Tiara 3100 Open Limited Edition

slouiscar

I absolutely love this boat. But next fall both of our kids will be off to college and as that approaches we just aren’t getting the hours on the water that we used to.  And this is just too nice of a boat to be sitting at the dock.

We were planning to formally list her in the spring, but, I figured that I would put this on here now in case anyone is looking.  If you are serious, message me, and we can talk in detail. If it works out, I could force myself to part with her sooner.

2003 Tiara 3100 Open Limited Edition

• Factory hardtop with the blue helm
  • 1390 hours on 8.1 crusaders
  • Electronics:  Two flush mounted 12” Furuno NavNet TZ touchscreen units, Remote for NavNet that controls screens and cursor by joystick, Furuno Radar, Furuno Autopilot, Sirius/XM Satellite Weather Receiver for NavNet and satellite radio.  Fox Marine engine gateways transmit fuel flow rate, engine RPM, coolant temperature, alternator/battery voltage, oil pressure, etc., Fusion Marine Stereo.
  • Traxstech tracks and downriggers, Traxstech & Berts ratcheting rodholders, FishHawk X4D
  • Air conditioning, TV, generator.
  • Plenty of custom upgrades including led lights, underwater lights, extended rudders, cockpit canvas, etc.
  • Regularly serviced by marina professional. Spring 2023 work included two new batteries, oil changes, and freshwater system/pump/piping updates.

A few pictures that were already in the phone camera roll. The boat is in beautiful condition.  I can’t find a limited edition with the hardtop offered for under $110k, and most have dated electronics and/or are not rigged to fish. 

boat 10.jpg

boat 6.jpg

boat 9.jpg

boat 7.jpg

boat 3.jpg

boat 8.jpg

boat 5.jpg

boat 4.jpg

boat 2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2023 at 9:55 AM, Hullbilly said:

Beautiful boat, don't forget you have engine sync's which is a great option. I have a 2001 3100.  Where did you get the extended rudders and do you have a hard time slowing the boat down?

TY Paul.

Thank you Paul.  I never learned how to use the engine sync.  The rudders were replaced by the previous owner.  The autopilot tracks quite well at troll speeds and I credit the rudders for that.  We don't have any issues with speed.  We typically run one amish outfitter 48" bag.  But if the wind is with the boat, or if the conditions merit, we will drop a second bag.  The previous owner also put new props on her and I suspect that the pitch might have been selected to accommodate troll speed?

We have accepted a deposit, completed a compression test and an in and out of the water survey and sea trial.  We discussed the findings and expect to close once the written report gets to the ins co.  So, I will update the ad shortly.

I want to thank everyone for the interest and for the kind words.

• Like 1