After dragging my sister out and forcing her to sit through fishless trips trying to force a stupid brown to bite I take out my neighbor(my good luck charm) and I didn't even get 3 rods out and the lead core(all 10 in) fires. This might have been a small king but it never made it to the boat. Bugger wasnt in the boat 10 minutes this season and gets a hookup. heh. I think he purposly waited for me to dial in all my new toys (all new electronics this year for me) before he would come out. Went 5/6 today doing steelies and a coho. One of the steelies was ~9lbs. All I did was basically north of the pump house. 170 and 230 fow were the two hot zones I encountered. Another boat was picking at 100 fow also and even pulled a king 5 ft from the bottom there. Purple, black, green, and white in different combinations took all fish. All on spoons with long leads 30-80 down. Of the two other boats I talked to scored a few random kings here and there but that was not in the cards for me today. oops I forgot SD/Fly(see through green but light, not mtdew with crush white tape on both sides) took the Coho.

Good to see you yesterday Captain Pat. Glad to have some company on the water finally and get to use my new vhf!

Wack'em and stack'em