Took the wife and dog out for a sun set cruz (fishing) on way out King salmon gave me a heads up/ straight out 90 to 130. Good deal I was going to head all the way to the nose, saved some gas.

Lost a double 100 fow down 70. set up was nbk and a micheal jackson stacked same rigger 5 foot up. Lost a steelhead 4 colors lead core budlite. We had another double? No a crazty laker some how got a purple thunder and a glow frog in his mouth, so I guess its a half since if you get 2 fish at the same time its a double so 2 lines one fish its a half ? My Spin doc went twice noone home. Finished with a 12lb king 92 fow down 63, mag glow frog.

Oh ya the sunset was nice to ;)

Sounds like what I did on Thursday AM in the same area (a bit east though) :yes: 150FOW down 65 and 70. 1 - 12# king and a small coho. Both came on old school NK 28 size silver with chartreuse and green tape. My last 4 fish have all came on them :o .

I went back and looked at a log from when I first bought my boat in 1993 and hammered them on it back then only it was in 45 FOW and down 30 the same time of year off I Bay :o