Sold / Closed FISH HAWK X4 For Sale SOLD

I am selling my FISH HAWK X4 complete system because I moved to Texas  about 1 year and 9 months ago. I just don't need it down here in the Gulf, or Bay Systems.  I want to use the money towards a spot lock trolling motor which will be more useful here. I used this unit extensively on Lake Ontario and Erie for about 3 seasons. I bought the system new. It's about 4 years old, so it does not have the bluetooth. You will have to extend the power cable, it is about a foot long. EASY: just splice on a power  (Red wire)  and ground wire (black wire).  Also, the Transducer cable was spliced by me, a Professional Avionics Technician  (Currently FAA Safety Inspector)  for 37 years, so it was done right.  I had the Display mounted on the back of the boat, near the downriggers, so the transducer cable will not reach to the front of a boat. It made more sense to have it back there where you are watching the Rods to fire. I can't find the manual but I'm sure they are available online.  Price is $400 firm, plus shipping. Pay by Paypal or Cash App before I ship. Garry Mitcham, Stockdale TX. 716-481-9875.  text or call. or email me at [email protected]

FishHawk X4 Pic 1.jpg

Edited by garrymny
sold

• garrymny changed the title to FISH HAWK X4 For Sale SOLD