Looking for recs: new console graph and (maybe) bow-mount trolling motor

Hi there, I have a 20' Lund that I use for Oneida walleye, occasional finger lakes trout, and (as often as I can) Lake Ontario salmon. This came with a 10-year old humminbird and probably a 15 year old gamin something or other and a newer 24v minnkota bow mount with the iPilot and remote. I replaced the console unit with my helix 5 that I used for kayak and ice fishing. And moved the older HB to the bow. I mostly use the bow motor to autopilot steer while trolling.

For this spring, I'm looking at getting a new console graph and moving the helix 5 to my bow (I rarely fish off the bow maybe some jigging). I was thinking of getting a new HB 12 or 15 Helix G4N and possibly pairing it with a new bow mount 24V motor. There are quite a few options and I was curious if there was anyone with recommendations that they came up. Is there a big benefit for going with a Solix. Are any of the MK motors with a built in transducer backwards compatible somehow with my HB Helix 5?

ETA: probably around a $5k budget for everything. Would like to keep it under, but if there are must have features, I could be convinced to go over.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Edited by ChrisS