Mariner 5hp made in Japan 1990

I'm pretty sure this is a bad seal. Oil coming out of the weep hole beside intake vents. I've used it couple times on Lake Ontario and had no problems last year. This year, use it twice and gear oil weeping out. 

17148179894218378400136738011686.jpg

Put air through the weep hole and air came out between prop shaft and upper seal.  Put fluid on top of the seal, let it sit for a few hours, fluid didn't leak down.  Reassembling it and going to run it in a tank to see if water gets in it again. Ordered seals either way going to add water pump kit to the list since rubber seal looks old but pump fin was new. 

17148558721138339998244754564533.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Lots views no answers so went ahead and did the upper driveshaft seals. 4.5 hrs and bent almost ever chainsaw file point I had. Good thing I keep old warn out files around. Fold the edges around  with a straight pick which somehow made a perfect hook at the end for getting the seals out. I have to get a water pump rebuild kit but I think this oldy is ready to go again. MarineEngine had the parts that no one else had. Nice exploded view of the parts I needed. If you got a off year, I would look there for anyone in the future struggling to find parts