New to Keuka

We were thinking of heading to Keuka Saturday but not really sure where to start any ideas of depths ,color. How are they doing with copper now.We were thinking of launching in either keuka park or hammondsport not sure wich is better.

I fish keuka 1nc every 5 years due to mega boat traffic 99% have NO CLUE to safty rules of the road .a seneca set up willwork there but for some reason i hear they like it slower so flutter (light) spoons are needed to match speed.If I were you id save the gas for trolling seneca i know it was hit hard this last week but the fishing (catching) has always been better on seneca. or give cayuga a try the bite is hot on both of those lakes now..

I pretty much fish keuka religiously too. I agree with Ray that there is the mega boat traffic and 99.9% of the blow boats and pleasure boaters have no clue. It's only going to get worse. I'm normally first one at the keuka lake state park launch and off by 9am. I can't take the boat traffic. I'll pick up a bunch of small to medium size laker and the occasionally smallmouth on the dipsy diver. I troll slow like Ray said, I'm around 2.0 mph on GPS and 1.5 mph and lower on SNT. So far this year black/purple honeybee has done well. I've been fishing deep...bottom. Other say they are up in the top 40'. I haven't been on keuka in about a week so the report may be a little old

I'm thinking about trailering more to Seneca an C'dga during the summer but then again I'm less that 5 minutes from the keuka lake state park launch so I'm normally torn what to do.

Ray do you normally launch from Severn in the summer? I'm wondering how busy the launch is on a Sunday morning at sunrise and how hard is it to load when I'm done for the day.