Ninja inline board returned to owner 3 weeks ago recovered at the Bar..... Surprise in mail!

Posted (edited)

We were fishing out on the Bar a few weeks ago and we snagged some gear out trolling (300 ft weighted steel and 500 ft mono backing with a Ninja inline board attached) The owners phone number and name was written on the board. I called him up and he had lost it some 5-6 hours earlier that day tangling with another boat. He was from Windsor Ontario and asked me if I liked hockey and who was my favorite team. Matt sends me a shipping label to send the inline board back after we returned home. Today a package arrived with a thank you gift. The stick was used by 2016 Hobie Baker winner Jimmy Vesey for Harvard and now #26 for the NY Rangers. The stick came from a regular season game in Vancouver. His company creates unique stuff from NHL hockey players sticks. Grilling will be much better now!

IMG-4590.avif

6-FCBE27-B-A116-4-B01-978-B-BAB1-A4-E35-

90-D033-A6-FB8-D-448-A-BA7-A-E8-F382-C45

9-F67-B931-9-C44-4-ED5-A46-C-F873-CD3400

E8-F946-BD-3948-48-D4-996-E-2331-F8-DD3-

Edited by digitroll
Changed title
  • Like 2

• digitroll changed the title to Ninja inline board returned to owner 3 weeks ago recovered at the Bar..... Surprise in mail!