Friday: Worked the fence north and south had a 12 lb king and cohos, took fish on just about everything we put out. Deep! 120 on the riggers and 325/400 wires. I had a great screen and the kings were there DEEP.

Sat: went straight out of wilson set up in 200 worked out to 280. Had a great screen at 220, hooked up a king on a spoon down 125 and dropped it. went thru that 220 area 2 more times and screen went blank. Pulled and ran to the fence again. Only one there! did 6 cohos and things were looking good by 10:00 I was invaded! Put the fish off and never got another one. Ok went to weigh in, looking like 8th after day one. Good, not out of it yet. 2 good fish off the lead.

Sun; ran back to the fence, figured i'd try to box out with cohos. Put out a coho program, Bang 3 fish right off the bat. once again only one there. Got invaded again and put the fish off. There was soooo much bait out there (smelt) Those kings must have been stuffed full. They were there again DEEP and not willing to play.

At 11:00, fishless since 8:00 we decided to run 14 miles in 3 to 5 footers east of wilson and try to salvage the day. Got there at 12:10, set up the coho program and proceeded to wack 4 more in 35 min. If I had 20 more min, I would have boxed out and taken 6th. BUT I DIDN"T! :rofl: so it was 11th for us.

I learned a lot this weekend. Thanks Glen for the tip. I have a feeling that the tip Glen gave me might really put me over the edge for the Cayuga LOU. So look out Cayuga guys! :D

Had a great time! Just so you guys don't get cornfused my boats name is Blue Moon.

RR