power trim line and cylinder.

Good morning, I have a 1967 starcraft with a merc 120/sterndrive. I have had it for the past 6 years. with alot of work it runs well,looks good and performes great. Since April I noticed that the starbord side trim cylinder is leaking.(seals bad) I also noticed the port side trim hose had a small buldge. Last week while coming out of the water that trim line blew. (go figure) well here is the thing......that trim line is not the correct line. from day one i noticed that it had been replaced with a hyd brake hose. Also the side cap or cover that screws into the transom that protects the line as it passes through to the connector block is missing. Here are my 2 problems.

1) I have the proper trim line that needts to be there but I need a cover for the pass through any ideas on how to get one?

2) I removed the trim cylinder and found a torn seal in the screw cap portion(where the ram comes through) this seal has a brass ring incased in the seal.

I picked up a seal kit from a local dealer but was not the correct one. With some searching I am unable to find a seal kit. The trim cylinder is a small one with only one trim line (connets near transom)

If anyone can offer some advise or has any info on how to find what I need please reply.

Thank you

Chris.