Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Vexilar FL-12 Pro Pack in fantastic condition.  I bought this for my son a few years ago and it was used a handfull of times but he no longer has an interest in ice fishing.  I can provide pic's when I get home from work but I'd like to get $200.00 for this.  

 

Thanks,

 

Jim

  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
12 hours ago, Fishmaster196 said:

Where are you located?

I'm in Pennsylvania but I frequent the finger lakes region quite a bit.  It may be sold and should have a confirmation shortly.

 

I'll be in touch.

 

Jim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...