Jump to content

Fishmaster196

Members
  • Posts

    192
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishmaster196

  1. Guess your not serious about selling anything since you dont respond.
  2. Thanks appreciate it.
  3. Beautiful boat good luck with the sale.
  4. Awesome articles and some really good information.
  5. I will take lot 25 if it is 30 dollars.
  6. Where are you located?
  7. I will take it how would you like to get paid pay pal or venmo?
  8. Im intrested where are you located?
  9. Where are you located?
  10. I like those rules all good things to go by.
  11. Its every where you go its sad but is what the world is coming to.You just hope your at the right place at the right time and not the wrong place at the wrong time. Lock everything up and report anyone that looks suspicious.
  12. Nice report i never really targeted browns in the summer definitely want to try that this summer thanks.
  13. Im with whaler on this one Cutco an all around great fillet knife.
  14. Nice report and I always consider it a win if I dont break anything or lose any gear with my luck.
  15. Thats an awesome fish congratulations and a nice release. I wish more guys would release them so they would get larger they are alot of fun to catch on light tackle.
  16. Check the gas prices these days i cant imagine filling up some of these big tournament boats things are defintitely changing.
  17. That really sucks about your rods it happens alot more than you think.
  18. Thanks for the heads up gill-t
  19. Nice report thanks for the information.
  20. Just curious, reason for selling and is there a warranty that transfers?
  21. Another thumbs up for 27lb stealth core no problems with it for walleyes and salmon and trout.
  22. Thanks yankee troller for your time and honest informative reports keep up the good work.
×
×
  • Create New...