Jump to content

Fishmaster196

Members
  • Posts

    192
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fishmaster196

  1. Thanks for all your replies one other question does the torpedo steel come in a camo color.
  2. Whats everyones go to 30 pound 7 strand wire. What one is best blood run, american or malin. Thanks for any replies.
  3. How much for the 4 1\2 inch green orange rogue and the two 3 1\2 inch rogues .
  4. Rob looks like you had an awesome year keep up the good work.
  5. Thanks for all the tips through out the season,and congratulations on the new boat.
  6. Nice job Mr Winters looks absalutly beautiful up there.
  7. Wondering if anyone knows of a good storage facility for a 19 ft boat in the buffalo southtowns area thanks for your help.
  8. What kind of wire is everyone running these days.Need to replace mine for next season and have used 30 lb mason for years. What is a better option for my wire divers thanks looking forward to hearing some responses.
  9. Great idea Kevin I agree a 100 percent.
  10. Thats a nice looking Atlantic.
  11. Nice fish Nympho way to go.
  12. Very nice mr winters looks beautiful up there.
  13. Thanks guys I appreciate it .
  14. I can't believe with all the good fisherman on this site not a single person knows what the midnight special spoon pattern looks like. That's unreal
  15. I am wondering what the midnight special spoon looks like.
  16. Fishmaster196

    Oneida 5/2

    Atleast you got out nice report.
  17. Were they a canadian spoon.
  18. Very well said I like it alot.
  19. I remember years ago I fished off the yacht club with one of my FLCC professors,and we caught limits of browns on a cold snowy day in february. Awesome fishery beautiful lake.
  20. Great to hear good info.
  21. My wife and i got out this morning early and did ok we went 10 for 11 all browns mostly small fish but my wife got a couple of nice footballs.Riggers and boards raps and bombers on the boards and mixed veggie and black magic on the riggers.
      • 5
      • Like
  22. Nice report looks like you had an awesome short trip. Quality fish looked like fun.
×
×
  • Create New...