Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For sale is a complete lithium battery setup in perfect condition, removed from my 2025 Ranger 622. These were factory installed, work perfectly, and have many years of useful life remaining. I am only selling because I upgraded to a set with built-in heaters and Bluetooth.

 

The set includes:

- 3 Relion Tracker Gen2 12.8V 100Ah batteries (used in series for a 36V Ultrex) (Retail: $749 ea.)

- 2 Relion Tracker WRM 100-HP 12.8V 100Ah batteries (used as starting and house batteries) (Retail: $899 ea.)

- 1 LiTime four-bank charger (14.6V 10A x 4) (Retail: $259)

- 1 Dual Pro single-bank charger (6A) (Retail: $215) Total retail value is $4,519. I would prefer to sell the complete package for $1,800.

If they don't sell as a complete set I am also open to selling items individually:

- Relion Tracker Gen2 12.8V 100Ah: $300 each

- Relion Tracker WRM 100-HP 12.8V 100Ah: $400 each

- LiTime four-bank charger: $150

- Dual Pro single-bank charger: $100

 

Pick up can be arranged for Cranberry PA or Geneva OH

20260923_151603.jpg

20260923_151517.jpg

20260923_151528.jpg

20260923_151539.jpg

20260923_151535.jpg

Edited by wet the net

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...