Shout out to team CAJUN

Dont know if any of you guys are on the site....but I'm sure someone knows you , (Mike , Guy , Pete). If someone does know them....would ya pass it along? :)

Just wanted to say THANKS for my first memorable Pro Am (Sodus).

Had a blast , great bunch of guys :yes: , and Mikes egg sandwiches :yes::yes::happy2:

Good luck and Better luck next year :lol::clap:

Thanks again guys :)

i thought that was kind of crappy what the pro-am comm. did to team cajon they had boat issues on sat. and got to the weigh station 5min. late but their fish were pre- checked and gill punched which is the same line for weigh in when they came to the scale they got dqed for being late and did not weigh their fish. i feel once the fish were pre-checked they should have been weighed they could not appeal because there was no weight of the fish

i thought that was kind of crappy what the pro-am comm. did to team cajon they had boat issues on sat. and got to the weigh station 5min. late but their fish were pre- checked and gill punched which is the same line for weigh in when they came to the scale they got dqed for being late and did not weigh their fish. i feel once the fish were pre-checked they should have been weighed they could not appeal because there was no weight of the fish

We were told it cost a $100 to file an appeal......which also sucks, but it would of been worth it if we had a bunch of good fish.

Say what you may, but there's still some questions regarding weigh in times and when you have to be in-line based on the way the rules are written.

It states "In weigh-in line"...........2:30, it dosent state "by" or "before" 2:30 , technically if we filed an appeal we probably would have won.

How about re-phrasing it as ....weigh-in , must be INLINE "by" and or "no later than" 2:30, or forfiet your days catch.....that sounds crystal clear to me :)

Other than that small mis-understanding :lol: being my first experience with the Pro-Am as an observer......I had a blast! :) and am looking

forward to getting more involved next year with the Pro Am scheduled events.