Hot Lure: (NK28, White Spindoctor with dreamweaver ss lime icicle

Trolling Speed: 2.1 /3.5 mph

Down Speed: unknown

Boat Depth: 80 to 120

Lure Depth: 80 ft 57ft

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

===================

Came out late because of engine trouble on the big engine but for reasons I don't understand it fixed itself,I suspect fuel pick up in tank.

I picked up a few fair lakers in 70 feet of water and then as I got close to the east side of the sewer line a few hundred yards south of where it splits up I found this hole with great structure.It drops from 80 to a 100 in no time and it was full of fish all roughly 20 feet above the bottom.The first pass through there gave me my first king,a 15 pounder,and the second pass got me the second one which was slightly smaller.They must have made a lot of noise down there because the third pass showed an empty screen.

Later on my way to 120 feet I picked up a nice steelhead which will be on the table tomorrow.There was a very strong deep down current going east

By a quarter to four a dirty looking cloud started delivering lightning,thunder and rain so I packed up and went back to shoot the bull with old Bill Mayer at the marina.

Tomorrow I will tear the fuel pump apart and check the fuel supply system for air leaks.