Hello to all

Name: Matthew Trombley

Home Port: Charlotte, Converse bay Lake Champlain

Boat:Boat name is "Flashpoint" She's a 1990 24ft Penn Yann Contender

I fish for:Landlocks/Lakers On Champlain- BIG Stripers on the Hudson River

==================

I wanted to drop aline to all out there to say hi. I work as a firefighter from the City of Burlington, but try to be on the "flashpoint" as much as I can! I will have her down on the Hudson next spring for the Striper run, but this time of year usually finds us on Champlain prowling for landlocks/ lakers and an occasional steelie. I am hoping to have her out on the Big O next season, have grown up fishing VT but want to learn about the Ontario fishery as I know so many who have fished it!

Looking forward to chatting with every one, learning new techniques and of course making new freinds! :D:D

11732849.th.jpg

hey matt ,looks like your picking the 2 best places in NY to fish. Ive been doing the Hudson for over 10 yrs so i might have a tip or two to tell ya , my ontario program still needs some work but youll pick up plenty of info from others on this site ,but ive been known to throw in my 2cents or is that 2scents ,,,.phew ... welcome to your new past time the L.O.U.

hey matt ,looks like your picking the 2 best places in NY to fish. Ive been doing the Hudson for over 10 yrs so i might have a tip or two to tell ya , my ontario program still needs some work but youll pick up plenty of info from others on this site ,but ive been known to throw in my 2cents or is that 2scents ,,,.phew ... welcome to your new past time the L.O.U.

Thanks Ray! I've been doing the Hudson for the last four years, started out going with other guys, now taking my boat down there! It's a blast when they are in! My best is just shy of 30lbs so bigger next year! ;) No doubt I can learn plenty from others here on LOU ... Believe me...I'm all ears!