I never know what to run and how.I usually just play around with the stuff throughout the trip.

If I'm running say 2 riggers and 2 wires Do you guys more often than not try to run all spin docs and fly's or is that to much of one program or run 1 spin doc and fly off wire than on the other side run a spoon, or 2 spin docs off both riggers one high one low or one on each. I image every day is different but is there a rule of thumb of sorts? I know guys try to get fish to come into the spread with certain baits. What's your guys take on what to run. If it matters I'm trying to target all kings. Are there any no no's that don't seem to work.

Thanks

K Gone - That's what fishing is all about. Do what works for you, becasue running someone else program might not work for you. You have to feel the fish out, and the only thing that helps with that is time on the water.

Like Scott said you should start off with flasher flies on the wires from here on out. If they start going switch over to all flasher/flies. Spoons should always be in the mix though. Even if you cheat them 10 or 15' above the flasher/fly.

Once you get your confidence baits down then those should be the ones to go in the water each day. Some good threads on here about 2 favorite spoons should help.

I would run flasher/ flies on both dipsey rods and start with spoons on both riggers with fixed cheaters on both rods. That setup will get you 6 baits with 4 rods in the water at once and give you the chance to cover alot of water. From there just adjust your setup as the fish tell you what the want.