Airmar transducer for Lowrance FF

holy mackerel

I found an aftermarket xducer made by Airmar that will work with blue connector Lowrance screens. It is dual frequency with speed and temp.

Has anyone tried these?? Sells for about $150. Has to be better than the included one. I am on my third xducer in 1.5 years. Love the screen(lcx 37c) hate replacing transducers every few months.

Airmar are real good transducers, you should have no problems with it. Just curious I have a 38HD with a shoot thru I've been running going on 3 seasons with zero issues. Are you having failure with a transom mount? Those do go bad alot. If you get a shoot thru I bet you have less problems and the 37 will perform alot better and give you a much better picture, less clutter and you can mark fish on plane better and at higher speeds, even bait.

Yes it is a transom mount. I have an aluminum Lund. Through hulls are not an option for me, wish they were.

Thanks for the response.

Dave

Now I don't know first hand, but check out 'Alumiducer' by Vexilar. Suppose to be the worlds ONLY working shoot through the hull transducer for aluminum hulls.

Edd