Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
perch predator

LOST PERCH

LOST PERCH - REWARD IF FOUND... Fished out of meyers today just to see. Well I saw. 15 hard worked for "decent" perch. Weeds, weeds, weeds, and waves. Tried from 4-50 feet and couldn't fire up a school. Any idea?

saw 2 hanging out at a reststop the other day do you have any pics,, they were sneaky and hid when i grabed my fishing ploe so these might of been yours.

The ones I'm looking for are yellow and green with black stripes. There should be about 50 of them hanging out together all 13-14", and they shouldn't be scared of fishing poles. I miss them teribally, so if you see them please let me know. ;(

You might want to check with my kids. They caught a bunch of their little brothers the other day and might know where the big ones are too! :lol::lol:

If you go 1.3 miles south of the country club on the west side you will see a very small house at water level but just keep your eye on milage in 70' of water you will find a sunken ferry boat very large one which i have actully got my anchor stuck on and pull a piece up. we have always caught alot of perch at that spot and sometimes you will catch a bow or brown there using perch minnows. Good Luck