Fished Fri morning alone and did 7 browns and one big smallie. All fish but 2 came on f9 rapala in firetiger. Fished today with my brother and literally lost count!! When I pulled the boards in there were 36 releases on them. Almost solely a spoon bite today..firetiger f9 did hold his own for the sticks but spoons was the ticket..so was 8 feet of water. Mostly browns 3-8lbs, but did lose one screamer that I beleive was a king and one steelhead. Most fish came on r&r spoons in monkey puke and green/silver. Temps were 45-47 degrees and speed was 1.8-2.2 mph. Very nice color to water. Started out with long leads off the boards but tightened them up as day went on. Will be back out tomorrow. Get out there everyone! Tank

Tank thats a nice info filled report!

Wish I could get out but no boat for about a week so (hoping it's less ;( ) while my boat gets a new top :D

I'm looking to tag along with somebody if they need a partner ;) :shock: Weekday mornings are good for me :!:

Fishinman. Thanks, perfect spring conditions today! Won't be out on a weekday again until possibly after May 7(mostly business). I almost posted Thursday for a partner for Fri. I go out of Sandy mostly and will dock bigger boat there this summer. Keep in touch. Cool profession! Tank

Sounds good fishinman. Had the same exact day today as yesterday! Only difference was the brother that went along and that the bite was early. Shut down with the wind pretty well by 10:00am. A few more lost hits today. Almost went deeper to see if I could find something bigger, but it was hard to leave the numbers. Tank

Forgot to mention that no fish on Saturday had lamprey marks, but several did today. Also, my brother kept a few today to eat and they spit up several gobies in the livewell. Gotta love that!!! Tank