olcott peer

beckets

Hey guys just wondering if it is worth coming up this weekend to fish the piers off of olcott ? I'm trying to hook into more than just a few being that it is not a short trip for me and I'm wondering if it is worth the trip up? I hear the fish are coming in and out at night but how many ? Also, are they still hitting the glow cleos. . .? anything else ? Thanks, really appreciate any replies.

I was in Gander mountain last night and a guy told me that there hitting early morning hours around 2-3am. He didnt say How many. dont know if I want to get up that early to find out. so may give it about another week before trying. I live 2 miles away so ill keep posting to let you know.

i fished 6 hrs with two lines i had one line in and the other i was casting. out of that 6hrs i caught one salmon on the line that was sitting i didnt catch'em till dawn.yhe water is still to warm the one i caugh was already staging.also out of all the lines in i seen maybe three caught including mine.we need colder water...

Ya i heard they were coming in and out during the night and early morning hours but I decided to go fish the crowds up at erie this weekend for the steelhead instead. I thought I saw that rain is on its way and that can only help. Thanks for your posts and dont hesitate to keep me updated if you dont mind, I appreciate it.

Was out on the east side of pier, about 20 people. threw a couple of cast no luck. stuck around for about 45min and the only hit i saw was from a guy on the end of pier, pretty good catch, gave him a fight but snapped line. Oh well, better luck next time. Heading out there tonight around sunset for awhile.