Yep thats a roger.....roger on the docks being put it.

I dropped in at 7 with no docks, came in at noon and there were docks. Magic! :shock:

They were finishing up putting on the floating aluminum sections when I got there. As for the fishing, dismal at best. The conditions werent half bad but they just werent there for us today. Fished from the beach down to cowsuckers creek 8-25fow with nothin to show. It came time to pick up rods, and saw a fish jump behind the boat. The flatline rogue strikes again. Sure enough first fish of the day came in the last couple minutes. Just a dink, dropped him back in, and continued back to the dock with one my flatlines still out to check out the channel. The flatline rogue doubled over and we popped a nice hammer NP on the way in about 35" 6-7#. Shook off the skunk today and got to enjoy another 80 degree day on the water. ;)

Jax you forgot to mention that woke up at 6:20, the time you were supposed to be at the dock :shock: :P .

That skunk smell we had going was coupled with rotting brown trout carcasse :shock: :x

Thanks for taking me out! I WAS STARTING TO GET PISSED READING THESE POSTS.

1 day down 6 or less to go before the boats back) Did you look in your cup holder :?: