Canandaigua 9/20

Hit the Vine Valley area Sunday morning with fireplug but the fish just were not there, should have read Jerryz report :(

worked west across the lake and did manage one skipper, and a lost a nice one off the 300' copper on an inline board.

I think the board and the single treble fly gave the fish the advantage, tournament ties gentlemen remember, it is the better way to tie. Now I must get me some big boards and a mast. Talked to Mongo and Jay too, yea my ship to shore radio and antenna works after all, just need some one out there to hear a transmission. Beautiful morning out there

FLX, I think I saw you as you were pulling into port! Silver tiller with Beagle on the bow! I fished from Whiskey to Vine valley...lots of bait in the 40-60 foot range just north of whiskey to the middle of the valley...did 3 lakers and a small bow...40-60 down riggers and dipsey..doubled up in front of the valley.. running in 90-200 fow ..as I came out of the fog, I saw you pull and head north. The waves were kicking pretty good so I headed to the SW corner off the drop off and did 2 more lakers. Would like to connect and share some details..check your PM

Chuck