Cayuga 10/3 with pics

Jay and I met our Krenzer Marine tournament teammates Tim & Dan at the boat for one last troll on the lake before we pulled the boat for the season. We headed over to the West side and set up and found lots of bait and tons of hooks on the screen. We primarily worked the Taughannock area in anywhere from 80-350 FOW, but we did slide as far North as the Boy Scout camp at one point and then we even slid over to the East side for a bit later in the day. It was a slow pick all day, but we still managed to boat a few Lakers although none of them were very big. Our Wonderbread Spin Dr./Sigg's Wonderbread Superglow fly fished off of a diver out 210' on a #1 setting took fish for us today, as did a Green Spin Dr./Sigg's Green Apple and a White Spin Dr./Sigg's White Crinkle fly. Divers took most of the fish today, but we did take on laker off of a rigger too. While the fishing wasn't fast & furious, we still had a beautiful day on the water with some good company, so it was a really nice way to end our season.

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

i'm off Cayuga until after X-mas time. My gig is the winter fishing, it's a blast!

Last winter was tough with cold weather all year and the cline being deep. :no: The 2007/2008 was a warm winter and the Stinger man and I had a blast! :yes:

Good luck to all.