cod fishing

Hey guys I know this is a little off for this sight But I have to see if anyone else does any saltwater fishing? The boats out of New Hampshire offer a trip for $80.00 for 12 hours. I have been on a quite a few of these over the past couple of years and have not been disappointed. I am going again this Sunday from 6:00am to 6:00pm . The great part about these trips is that you get to pick your spot on the boat and do not have to line up hours before boat departs. The last time I went out my son and I caught about 40 fish and had sore arms for a couple of days. The fight of these fish does not compare to a salmon but it is something different to get thru and they taste great!! Most boats will be shuting down at the end of the month, but if you can get on one and try it! PJ

Janz I to have been on all those used to fish live in ct. and weekend in piont judith ri. I went on Bunny Clark and we caught a lot of fish but real crowded. I have found that I like the Yellowbird and Al Guaron the best. Not as crowded. The marathons are the only way to go. PJ