Seneca South end is good

I fished the South end near Watkins this AM and boated five LL and one Laker. The photo is what I kept for dinner. One LL took a stickbait right at the surface 150 feet behind the boat, another hit a silver spoon setup as a cheater on the rigger with the ball down 40 feet, and the laker took a silver flasher and green fly. Surface temp is 42-44 degrees and boatspeed is 2.5. I have been catching fish everytime I go out and the weeds and fleas have dissappeared.

164KuA.jpg

Thanks for the report. Nice job. I was on the north end of Canandaigua for the morning and just couldn't get any of those marked fish to bite. Another boat out at the same time caught a couple and lost at least as many at the boat, they said. (I would have been happy with that action!)

MarkG

I was a few miles north , just south of glenora today. No weeds, no fleas. There were some fish readings at 40', 80-90', and a few at 110'. I got two to nice lakers to bite around noon. One about 10lbs! Then nothing would bite for three hours. Both fish released and swam down quickly. white and yellow streamer fly behind a 9" green spin doctor. Sorry no pics