Six pack course

• 4 weeks later...

splitshot where is the course being taken location pa. or n.y. my brother n law and i may be interested if not too far to travel was hoping cabelas in hamburg were going to do the course again i called them but no one got back to me asof yet

If your interested in taking the course you must register before Jan 15 2010 to recieve the discount price. After that the price goes back to the original Sea Tech

price. Also the seats for the class are limited. So if your planning on taking the course in your backyard, get your deposits in as soon as possible. here's a link to the registration page.

http://www.seatechmarinetraining.com/schedule.html

Splitshot115

• 2 weeks later...

I have signed up and paid the deposit.. I think this class will be fun. It will be good to put a face to some of the names on here.. Splitshot, according to the email I got from Seatech the final date of the discount price is 1/17/09.. Judging from their last email we now have the 10 needed to have the class. Do you know how many of us that have signed up? Looking forward to the class.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anybody going from the Binghamton area that would be interested in carpooling it ? I really don't care if I drive but it seems foolish for a bunch of us to drive up if we are leaving from the same area. PM me