Cayuga 12/27

Lil Jake, Frisco & I did a little winter fishing trip today. The biggest thing we got was Frisco on a flat line in the parking lot before we got launched! After we got on the water things slowed down some. We worked the water column pretty good around T-Falls, and on up to the Scout Camp cleaning little salmon and browns off on a regular basis, did not mark many fish but one good Laker is on it's way into a baking dish as I type. Frisco kept asking me when the copper rigs I brought along were going to save the day but they left before seeing it happen. As those two pulled away heading towards home I realized my keys were locked in the truck. After a bit of luck w/ a partly open window and my trusty 300' copper rod rigged with a proctologist fly I snagged my keys just as the Park Police pulled in to see about a report concerning someone attempting to break into a vehicle. All's well that ends well I guess, even if there's more action at the launch than there is on the water. ;)

I know your cell wasn't in the truck. A fitting end for a lousy day. You know the fishing is slow when your copper rigs don't fire, however they do need to be in the water not on your lap :D:D:D:D