Local outdoor show for vendors and sportsman

Hi guys I wanted to let all the lou guys know about this event it is allot of fun and a chance to drum up some business. It is also a cheap night out with a good meal and a great speaker for the rest of us that are not in the hunting fishing industry. Please read it and contact Greg with any questions.

If you could please pass this information on to your contacts at LOU it would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for outdoor activity vendors to participate in the 17th Annual Sportsman & Family Banquet being held at Victory Baptist Church on Tuesday, February 16th from 6:00 to 9:30 pm. Victory Baptist Church is located in Henrietta, NY just south of the Jefferson/East Henrietta road exit on 390. I'm specifically targeting fishing charters, hunting outfitters, archery and firearm vendors, and taxidermists who would like the local exposure. Historically there has been between 300 to 350 attendees at each event. The doors open and registration begins at 6:00 pm, a game dinner is served at 7:00 pm and the guest speaker lectures from 8:00 to 9:00 pm. The guest speaker for the past 17 years has been world renowned deer management expert, writer and photographer Charlie Alsheimer. Vendors will be provided a 8 ft table and chairs to present their services any way they wish from 6:00 pm through the dinner hour. Vendors will be able to participate in the dinner and lecture but they will not be eligible for raffles. Tickets to the event are free but there is a suggested donation of $10 per attendee. It would be appreciated if vendors could make a small, charitable donation to the church to help cover event costs and support the VBC 3-D Archery course.

I will only be selecting a few vendors from each activity area to ensure that we have a good mix of vendors. Selection will be based upon a first-to-notify me basis. If anyone is interested about the event or VBC they can go to www.discovervictory.com to learn more. Anyone who decides to participate should contact me directly. I can be reached during working hours at 585-274-5427 or after work hours at 585-321-3415.

Thanks for your support.

Greg Light

Email: [email protected]