Reel preferences

Agree Tim !!!

We sold the the 50L model for about 3 to 4 years, they still make it in the 50 version but took the level winder off ):

Would hold 700' of our heavy copper with 300 yds of 50# braid (for the Hajecki's of the bunch) (:

Tom

3 or 4 years ago a King jumped out of my cooler almost costing me the win at the Orleans Pro Am. Now I drag them in on 500-700' copper rigs from ;) A-TOM-MIK ;) and when they hit the deck of the boat they dont even think about flopping around on the deck let alone in the cooler!

As for the high gear ratio....I used these last season on my 10 color cores and had NO issues with them at the Spring Scotty, during may, and even into Labor day weekend with staging Kings. Bob Cinelli also put them through about 90 days of charter fishing and added that he thought it helped put more fish in the boat because the high gear ratio picked up the slack line that much faster.

I totally agree that regardless of the brand....new products that are made SPECIFICALLY for our fishery is a good thing. It shows these larger companies see us as a valuable market.

Some guys down here on Erie have been running the LCX's for walleye and LOVE them much improved handle and even better drag. I have 2 on order right now should have them soon.

Can't go wrong with any of the Diawa products I run all Diawa's 47 LCA's for riggers and wire divers and all 27lca's for walleye. 57ADP's for 10 color core

The saltist's look awesome! Let us know how they work after you get some hours on them.

I just received my new 27LCW's 10 minutes ago, unwrapped them and they are awesome!! I would definitely recommend these to any walleye fisherman. I can't wait to get my rods and try them out!

Cheers!