GCBA Flea Market & Dinner RSVP dinner mandatory for access

This is a Charity Benefit for the Pen Rearing Project

The Irondequoit Bay Fish and Game Club is a private club and requires an RSVP for this Sundays Flea Market and Dinner. RSVP for the Dinner is mandatory for access.

Folks, Just a reminder that this dinner is coming up next weekend and access to the club is by RSVP only. Please e-mail me: [email protected], [email protected] or call me at 585-750-8874. Need RSVP's by no later than Thursday 8th.

Genesee Charter Boat Association (GCBA)

1st Annual Cookout and Flea Market!

Time:

Sunday April 11th from 1:00pm - 5:00pm

Irondequiot Bay Fish and Game Club

658 Bay Front South

Rochester, NY 14609

Attendance Fee:

$8.00 Per Person

Includes Burgers & Hots, Home Made Hot Sauce, Mac Salad, Tossed Salad and access to the Flea Market.

Booth Fee:

$10 Per Table

Bring your used tackle gear to sell.

Must RSVP dinner and tables to KEN BIEMILLER at 585-750-8874 or email Ken at [email protected]

Beverages available for sale at the club bar. All proceeds to benefit the GCBA Pen Rearing Project.

Capt. Ken / Off The Hook Charters

Fish Consume My Brain!

http://www.othfishing.com

Dear Flea Market Fishermen!,

I will have NK28's and NK Magnum's (silver plate) 50 cents each(used) and most decorated with different custom tapes(about 75). Luhr-Jensen #3,4 & 5 size original j-Plugs used $1.00 each9about 35). NK solid brass belt buckles $5.00 each....only 4 available. A collectors item!! An Original ESLO DERBY/Busch Beer cooler tape..10.00

One NEW in the box Sitex HH200 (handheld VHF) with all accessories & charger..$60.00. One new boat trailer tire (5 lug/4 1/2 bolt patternwith used chrome spoked wheel size

ST205/75/R14....Load range C....$50.00. Mercruiser Thunderbolt IV Complete ignition System installed in your boat....$400.00 Look for a tall guy with a brown Cormorant cap and you will get a free spoon if I have any left!

This will be a great event!...... Sincerely,

......Jet Boat Bill