what would ray do?

time is drawing near and the 4 of us are still undecided about entering the pay every day derby.since we will be spending 8 days at the niagara for the spring derby i say go. but some say no. because the website says 1000 a day guaranteed may 1 and may2. but what about may 3 thru sept. o6 ? not much has been said on here or anywhere else so we don't know what to do. does anyone on here have any definate information to the status of the event? they said to ask ray. he has lots of common sense.. :)

Darned if ya do darned if ya dont ,,,,sorry i havent paid any attention to the new super derbys but i will say i am always in all of the loc,s ,,,,,,but i think some one landed some sort of laker record there last year and the smelt run at the niagra has recived some great reviews this year ====bigger fish...I dont know the cost but if its afforardable i would say it was stupid to not be in it """"If your serious fishing """"" also watch the weather when it gets closer to the trip if ya got 25 mph wind from the west the rest of the lake will be unfishable so yer odds are better,,, if it east N/east strong you ant gettin on the water ....................whatever ya decide all be in agreement and be ready for the outcome without puttin all the weight on one guys shoulders (like mine) ....and most important be safe and have a great time ............AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

$1000 is not guaranteed every day. There are season passes but also daily passes so the payouts are based off of entry fees that apply for the day. For example the derby states that may 1 and 2 are $1000 but may 3 could be $50. Its all based on entry fees. Weekends should see the higher payouts and the weekdays much less just because of entries.