C/S League week one results

Mark...We hope there will be a season 2 for the C/S League.It sounds like alot of fun and plenty of room for b'busting.Keep up the good work and hopefully we're in next year.We'll be from Dean's on Sat. but not in Barney/Bear.Only a part day trip,back to camp and pack.Leaving for Wilson early Sunday AM...Zeke & Cyn(Strike 3)

Hey mark i was thinking next year maybe qwe could have a team lunkwer as well as the lunker of the week. what does everyone else think about it. as long as it wouldnt be too complicated. kinda braggin rights within the team lol.This is turning out to bew a lot of fun hope it comes back next year with a few more teams.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Wow thats a lot to take in at the end of a long s**ty day, but I'll try to answer you all. Wayne there are only 5 dates, May 1, June 19, July 31, August 14 (All at Cayuga date plus the 1st annual Lansing Days Derby) and September 11 (all Seneca day and season ending party). The dates you quoted Wayne were the "first draft" and I cut them in an effort to not schedule on previously scheduled tournaments. Maybe next year we'll go for more dates if the league members want to. Justin, I don't think your idea is a bad one at all but lets see how this year plays out and take it from there. When I had this idea I thought it would be a couple of minutes a day but I was wrong. Once I get my poop in a group and have a year of doing this under my belt we can look at all kinds of different ways of mixing it up, bear with me. LB 88, I haven't heard that but it wouldn't shock me if that's what those idiots in Albany are thinking. If the DEC says no tournaments on the finger lakes I'll personally set up a derby every single weekend. I work with them on the fishermens dairy program,volenteer on clean up crews and like a lot of you I'm sure, proudly served in the armed force (5 years 3rd Ranger Bat) but in my opinion, DC and Albany is "blind" when it comes to our wants and wishes here in upstate NY. If they want to shut down programs in NYC I'm all for it but leave us here in upstate alone. Sorry to all the C.O.'s out there, I don't want to see your business drop off but if they were to make upstate the 51st state of the union I'd be ok with it. OK, let me get down off my soap box and say everyone is intitled to their own opinion; and in my opinion if the DEC shuts down the derby's on the finger lakes they blow chunks.

Fellows I'm not usually like this but it has just been one of those days. If you guys want to fish in a league with people that just want to get away from the day to day BS of life then I'll keep trying to find a way to make it happen. I can't make it work for everyone but if we as fishermen stick together we can make it work for us. God Bless the USA. Mark

thanks mark!! Grab a :beer: and cool off buddy! its cold as it is.

Also, i am on the diary program as well for seneca, i think by end of this month i will need a new diary, this one is getting full!!!! 8)

I too am on the diary program. Although, I have not brought the booklet out with me yet. I'll fill it before the Season is done though. Speaking of time it takes to run this little league...I run the Monday night Golf league at Seneca Falls Country Club. It takes me about 5 - 6 hours per week. I NEVER expected it to take that much of my time.

Funny you mentioned about the DEC and fishing tourneys....never heard of that. I did see a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement truck on Rt 89 yesterday. I had never even heard of U.S. Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement before yesterday.

P.S. I too am an Army veteran...588th Engineer Bn - 12B Combat Engineer....from way back when Reagan was President :beer: