C/S League week one results

Just a reminder that when you pm your results you need to break it down fish by fish if you want them to count towards the team total. You can have more than one fish in your teams top five. Once I get eveyones in I'll post the team totals. Mark

Team seneca

Great day fishing went 22 for 29 all lakers. :clap: Fished near dresden launched from Sampson. Good quality fish all day. The wife and I had a blast. :):) Not as busy as friday night but steady pick all day on both wires and riggers. A couple doubles kept the excitement up.

rq7pJ.jpg

rqeU9.jpg

rqhoi.jpg

rqmnA.jpg

we had a good day as well. we got about 15 fish or soon the south end, if land lock had a lunker we would have it :lol: i was going to pm my results but got over here to steal dunkin donuts web and forgot my paper with the results on it. i will send them tomorrow along with pictures to come!! cayuga boys, dont get your hopes up the seasons just begining.

sorry to say I didn't get out Saturday. I was alittle crazy to think I could fish Wilson Sat AM and then back to fish Cayuga Lake. The wife looked at me at 6:00pm as we drove down 96 and just said no way. We'll get our weights in later and make up for it.

Mower

Team Cayuga

My Saturday was fun. Talked with my team mates Lil Jake and David and saw them out on the water a few times. Me and my 78 year old Father in law went 16 for 21 with the biggest being 7 lbs 1 oz. Half of our fish were over 6 lbs. We had 5 doubles!!! Tough to steer the boat, reel in the fish, and net at the same time but we managed most of the time :)

I'm only uploading pics if (I mean when) I catch one over 10 lbs :)

Several of the fish took my fly deep in their mouth and my boat looked like a murder scene when we were done.

I now realize that if the fish are biting, speed and depth do not matter so much this time of year. I was trolling across the lake and not marking too many fish. So, I sped up to 2.75 mph, dropped a rigger to 175 feet deep and hammered a 6 lb'r. As I was reeling it in, I slowed the boat to 1.5 to make it easier to reel and about 2 minutes later another one bit at 55' down. I have had most of my bites at 2 mph this year using my Sub Troll 900. 1.5 mph has caught very few. I seem to like 1.75 to 2 mph as a down speed for Lakers so far this year.

Wayne

The results for week one are in and it's a difference of one good fish.

Team Cayuga--40lbs. 6oz

Tema Seneca--33lbs. 11oz

Seperation of 6lbs 11oz

The lunker for the week went to some idiot named Lil Jake---10lbs. 9oz

Next league outing is June 19. Good luck to all of you fishing the Barney Derby next weekend and the National on Seneca.

See you on the water. Mark

That's too bad. That'll give them a false sense of security. We can run away with the next one. Can you tell us what fish were used. i.e. 1 LT used from 711Skwerlz It would be interesting to see who's catching what, if more guys would post. Besides we all love pics.

I want to keep the fish used for team weight close to the cuff until the end of the season so the league and team leaders are still hungary and in the hunt for the individual title, but I will tell you just this one time, that only because Sean, Splitshot and Mower didn't fish last weekend I have known the current leader for the last 41 years.

Splitshot,

good news for us,,,,,,,BAAAAAADDDDD news for them. See you tomorrow afternoon if your around Split. Mark

Nice job Jason, I really hope things work out next year so you can join us, of course that's assuming there is a next year. I think there will be, it seems to a hit for one week anyway. Mark

Split, We are just eliminating the excuses for the guys on Seneca. I'm putting the boat in this weekend, not sure if much fishing will occur with the winds but atleast I'll open her up and pound some waves to ensure she's ready for next weekend. I'm taking Friday off of work- for a day of pre-fish. Will catch you at the park sometime. Good luck on Wed w/ Dave, he was excited when I spoke w/ him.

mower

Ya Nick, 5 heaviest fish per team. Could be one from each boat or two from one boat three from another. That's why even if you only have one good fish you need to send it in for the team score. Without looking I think I used one of yours two of 711 and two of Justains for Seneca's total last week. Understand or am I doing a bad job of explaining the scoring.