Great Fund Raising Event - Additional Information Posted

Well Guys and Gals,

The time is drawing down to one of the most beneficial fund raisers yet. One week from tomorrow October 9, 2010 starting at 4 p.m. you will have a chance to win trips of a lifetime to some exceptional trips and concerts. If you don't have your tickets now it's still not to late to purchase them.

A new location for ticket purchase has been added in addition to the on line application.

Royal Motors in Cortland, NY has tickets for sale for those of you in the immediate central New York area.

Again this is an event like none other that you want to be a part of. Please review the attachments (clicking on them will enlarge them for ease of reading) for the incredible specifics.

I hope to see you there and share the camaraderie of the evening.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Clarke

Hi Everyone,

I am posting for a great afternoon/evening of food, drink, raffles and overall great time. This is a fund raiser for a non-profit organization called Liberty Lodge Outfitters located here in central New York - Locke, NY to be exact. This is an organization which, is in it's infancy, but is already giving back to our wounded veterans and emergency services personnel. It is providing hunting and fishing opportunities not just in central New York but over many areas in the U.S. This is the first gala to be held for a purpose like this and hopefully will be the first of many annual events. Please review the flyer (click on it for a larger image) and visit Liberty Lodge's web page by following the link below for more information about the organization. Ticket info is contained on the flyer - ADVANCE TICKET SALES ONLY - NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR - LIMITED SEATING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT - DON'T WAIT/

Thanks in advance for your support in this fund raiser. Hope to see you there.

http://www.libertylodgeoutfitters.com

eO5R0.jpg

N5B7J.jpg

N5_49.jpg

N66yA.jpg

BUMP

N6MY0.jpg

• 2 months later...