Canandaigua 6/7

Well, we got a pretty late start. My father and I didnt get on the water till a little before 9am. We launched on the North end and started in 60 FOW, just south of Thendara. Bouncing the bottom with the riggers the whole time, we moved out to 90 and bam, the first release. just a small 2-3 pounder. We caught 4 more fish, all just about the same size in the next hour, hour and a half. We trolled accross the lake to the west side, just shy of Wegman's house and headed North. I dropped one of the riggers down to 125 when we were over 220 FOW and it almost instantly released, another 3 pounder, in the middle of the lake. By the time we worked our way back into 90 FOW it was getting close to lunch time, and the fishing died off. Just South of German Brothers, we deided to call it a day. While popping the last rod, that was on bottom, the big boy of the day hit. We ended up going 11 for 11, by far, our best day out on Canandaigua this season. Suttons were all we used. silvers, but didnt matter what size. they hit them all.

laketrout2.jpg?t=1275972203