Total Boated:0

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure: diamond frog,savant frog

Trolling Speed: 2.5 2.7

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 40-250

Lure Depth: 20-115

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILSstarted around 5:30 in front of high rocks ran the length of the bouys.took three hits without a hook-up.rods loaded till the tips were touching the water in the waves and vmc hooks you can shave with,go figure.went out to 250 came back in and hooked a shaker something on a ten color in 219.dropped him after 4-5 mins.let my neighbor drive for a bit.created worst tangle i've ever had on any of my boats including two rigger balls wrapped around each other.followed that up by helping at the dock.stuch my boat hook between two boards halfway down the dock while i was still backing in.snapped her off clean.we are getting a lot of milage out of this.beautiful morning,good company and a nice ride.didn't see much bait or fish.

====================

unfortunatly i am required to attend our companys summer convention in houston tx that week. won't be back in syracuse untill 11 pm that sat nite.might see me sunday afternoon though.catch my share too and win the derby!!first onei've missed, oh well.